Interruptor da janela de poder. 2002,1999,2001,2004,2005,2003,2000. Car flasher relay fix led light turn signal hyper. Start stop botão carro. Switch poe. Ignition switch. Ship out from: Wholesale aveo lt. 2001,1995,1997,1996,2002,1999,1998,2000,2003,2004. Arb narva. <1w. Door window control panel switch. Marinas. Bico de lavagem de golfe. Citroen c5. 220 v comutador sem fio. Circuit breaker. 2008 sti. Paseo.
2013,2003,2004,2010,2012,2002,2007,2008,2005,2001,2015,2016,2014,2009,2011,2006. 2010-2012 for audi a4 avant wagon. Wire length: Onerc 0.9mm. 0~50°c. 2008-2013 for chevrolet silverado (1500, 2500hd, 3500hd). For vw golf mk6. Iluminação interior. Car switches & relays. 2000,2003,2001,2002,1999. Sol janela do carro escudo1j5 823 593 1j5 823 593c 1j5823593 1j5823593c. 18-pin. 3.7 levou. Commandant. 12-pins. Sensor de nível de farol. Wholesale atuador fechadura da porta toyota.
Window switch vw. Window switch for porsche cayenne. 2011,2013,2012,2015,2014,2010. Widely used in all kinds of electrical appliances controls. Tucson - an: Camper led. Zombie light. 2007 mazdaspeed6. Undamaged, unbroken, unused. Levou circuito. 3.22inch. Ignition key switch. 2001,2003,2002,2006,2009,2004,2008,2005,2000,2007. For honda fourtrax. Daewoo model: Polarity : Interruptor levou caminhão do carro.
45186-0g030/84632-34011/84632-34017. Toldo elétrico. Wholesale carro switches e relã©s: Mercedes x164. For mercedes-benz ml 500 2001-2005 ml 55. Quality guaranteed: 2-pin speed adjustable led flasher relay. 1k4 959 857b. Vw passat original chrome headlight switch control knob. Cxcp02b. For 1999-2010 beetle. For ford focus 2 st 2005-2011. All car. For honda. Battery switch. White rocker switch panel.
Paul | 20 | England | INFP | Spoilers | Instagram: pmgdixon | This blog is essentially a collection of things that well, I quite like
This is Arwen, she’s a Husky/Kelpie mix and a little Asshole:
- “I wonder if she can jump?” my dad asks the first five minutes we have her. She perks up at the word, and clears a six-foot fence form sitting on the ground.
“Oh.” Says dad. “Shit.”
Later that night she got up on the counter and ate three pounds of corned beef in roughtly 68 seconds but this was considered part of the learning curve of having a new dog.
- I w ake up at 4 AM to the sound of the toilet being flushed repeatedly in the hall bathroom, and assume plumbing is now posessed by angry and wasteful ghosts.
I get up to disconnet it and find her in the Bathroom, standing to flush the bowl, then shoving her head in to drink the running water. I’m not totally awake, so I stand there like an idiot trying to understand this, and my sister gets up to see what the noise is, sees the same thing and also stands there. Fiance notices my absence and does the same.
Mom eventually wakes up and finds us standing around like very confused zombies and almost joins the parade of baffled zombies before shreiking “THE WATER BILL!”
We got her a circulating water bowl after that.
- My parent’s don’t have AC, but they haveone of those “fridge on top, pull-out-freezer below” fridges. Last summer, we were remarking that we might need to shave her so she didn’t get heatstroke, to which she looked up and made a disgusted noise at us.
…Then got up, used the dishrag to pull open the freezer and climbed on top of the frozen vegetables, stretching out and sighing contentedly.
“Arwen,” Mom began, but was interrupted by a loud ‘WHAAAaaaaarrr?” from Arwen.
“Ok you can stay there for now but we’re getting you a kiddie pool so you have to get out when we get back. Don’t eat anything.”
She ate a bag of frozen green beans and farted for three days straight.
- Took her walking along the lake with the long lead so she could sniff things to her hearts content. She went about shoving her head in the undergrowth, usually coming up with her head covered in leaves and pollen.
Except for the bush where she came back out with a 7-foot Bull Snake wrapping itself around her ehad and neck, trying it’s best to strangle her before she can eat it. She immediately ran back to me, the parts of her face not occupied with the snake arranged in a gleeful expression of “Look! I found Snacks!”
I screamed, not immediately regognizing that it wasn’t a rattler, and fell, splitting my knee on a rock. The screaming made her let go of the snake, but I still had to grab her and wrestle the snake off her because it lacked the sense to just scuttle away. I finaly got it lose from her (Despite her best effort to continue trying to eat it and turned around to fling it off the trail-
-And directly into the face of one of my 90-year-old neighbors who’d come out to see what the screaming and profanity was, making her collapse.
I’m pretty sure being told “I accidentally threw a snake at my neighbor.” was the highlight of that EMT’s day. Dottie was unharmed but she still doesn’t speak to me.
- One day, we left her in a Harness and overhead tether in the (at the time) unfanced back yard so she could enjoy some relatively free-range outdoors time. I walked by the window not a minute later to find her completely GONE, and race out to the yard to find her. It took me a good heart-pounding five minutes to realize the overhead tether was goign UP into the ancient silver maple and realized that
1. Arwen can apparently do something really weird with her shoulders where they pop out sideways, allowing her to bear-hug the tree and
2. climb a good 40 feet into the three to fight
3. A porcupine, which i didn’t even know LIVED out here.
Fortunately, Porcupines weigh considerably less than Awen and she couldn’t get a good enough foothold to get all the way up to it, but I still had to climb up there and lower her down, barking dog profanities at the porcupine the whole way.
- My parents recently acquired a mechanized recliner which has been instumental inmom’s hip surgery recovery. Execpt that Awen Also likes lounging on the furniture, and is more than capable of hitting a large, elder-friendly button with her paw. So now when she gets back from a walk or the dog park she makes a beeline for the living room, get in the recliner and pushes the button until it’s flat and stretches out in it.
My parents didn’t have a problem with this because she gets out of the chair when they ask her (Mom even tells her “Go get my chair ready” in winter because she does a good job pre-warming it), until last winter when Arwen taught my dog Charlie, another devoted couch animal how to do this.
One afternoon there was a tremendous outburst fo barkign and snarling from the living room and we rished in to find both dogs in the recliner, Charlie on the fully-reclined back and Arwen on the elevated seat and foot rest, bellowing at eachother for control of the recliner, thier movments having pitched it back to it’s two hind feet, the device swaying to and fro like a leather covered boat upon the high seas, a furry mutiny on board. Neither dog was willing to yeild the plush throne, nor to listen to the humans yelling at them to knock it the hell off, until Arwen tackled the usurper, kocking him off and managing to cantaleiver the recliner clean over, flipping it into the hall, both dogs and all humand miraculously unharmed.
She still doesn’t let him sit in it.
I love her so much.